Enforcement of Orders

Family law matters are resolved either by agreement between the parties or by order of the Court. Either way, if one party does not comply with the agreement or court order, the other party can ask to enforce their respective obligations. We can help. If you are the one struggling to comply with an agreement or order or have received an enforcement motion filed by the other party, we can help. Our general practice is to seek an amicable solution to these issues first; but sometimes court filings/litigation is necessary to reach a resolution. Whether you are the one seeking the enforcement or defending against it, resolving it in a timely and appropriate way is best for you and your family.