Divorcing your spouse is not divorcing your role as a parent. In fact, both parents are encouraged by research psychologists to take a pro-active role in their kid’s lives despite the changes brought on by divorce. In most cases, children benefit from both...
Margolin & Neuner
Call Us For A Free Consultation On Your Family Law Case
Month: June 2018
- 4 Unique custody concerns for same-sex divorces in New Jersey
- What happens to family farms during a New Jersey divorce?
- How can hidden assets impact property division in a divorce?
- Co-parenting teens: 3 tips to help cope with custody demands
- What to do when you suspect your ex is hiding assets in your divorce