While not traditionally known for agriculture, New Jersey actually boasts large tracts of farmland. According to the state's government website, there are over 9,071 farms in it, sprawling across 715,057 acres. Some of these farms are family ones passed down to...
Margolin & Neuner
Call Us For A Free Consultation On Your Family Law Case
Month: July 2021
- 4 Unique custody concerns for same-sex divorces in New Jersey
- What happens to family farms during a New Jersey divorce?
- How can hidden assets impact property division in a divorce?
- Co-parenting teens: 3 tips to help cope with custody demands
- What to do when you suspect your ex is hiding assets in your divorce