If you and your spouse came up with a custody plan that works for you, it might be disruptive if they suddenly want to change it. While many of the changes that people want to make might not be warranted, modifications for purposes such as moving or letting your child...
Margolin & Neuner
Call Us For A Free Consultation On Your Family Law Case
Month: March 2020
- 4 Unique custody concerns for same-sex divorces in New Jersey
- What happens to family farms during a New Jersey divorce?
- How can hidden assets impact property division in a divorce?
- Co-parenting teens: 3 tips to help cope with custody demands
- What to do when you suspect your ex is hiding assets in your divorce