If you have small children and will soon be facing a divorce, you probably want to do everything in your power to make the divorce as painless for your family as possible. In fact, even couples who don't have children may want to get their divorce over with quickly...
Margolin & Neuner
Call Us For A Free Consultation On Your Family Law Case
Month: October 2019
- 4 Unique custody concerns for same-sex divorces in New Jersey
- What happens to family farms during a New Jersey divorce?
- How can hidden assets impact property division in a divorce?
- Co-parenting teens: 3 tips to help cope with custody demands
- What to do when you suspect your ex is hiding assets in your divorce