The first step in any divorce is one or both spouses deciding that the marriage is over. After that, there are several paths you might take to reach your goal. Traditional divorce is one option, but many people are understandably concerned about going through a long,...
Margolin & Neuner
Call Us For A Free Consultation On Your Family Law Case
Month: July 2020
- 4 Unique custody concerns for same-sex divorces in New Jersey
- What happens to family farms during a New Jersey divorce?
- How can hidden assets impact property division in a divorce?
- Co-parenting teens: 3 tips to help cope with custody demands
- What to do when you suspect your ex is hiding assets in your divorce