Divorce can be a devastating and emotional process. However, if the couple is amicable and willing to work together, mediation might be the best way to settle the terms of their divorce. Couples that choose mediation over litigation can save themselves time and money...
Margolin & Neuner
Call Us For A Free Consultation On Your Family Law Case
Month: January 2019
- 4 Unique custody concerns for same-sex divorces in New Jersey
- What happens to family farms during a New Jersey divorce?
- How can hidden assets impact property division in a divorce?
- Co-parenting teens: 3 tips to help cope with custody demands
- What to do when you suspect your ex is hiding assets in your divorce