Divorcing couples must work through numerous challenges on the path toward starting new, independent lives. Unfortunately, over the course of the marriage, it is likely that the two parties have developed considerable assets and debts that need to be thoroughly...
Margolin & Neuner
Call Us For A Free Consultation On Your Family Law Case
Month: September 2020
- 4 Unique custody concerns for same-sex divorces in New Jersey
- What happens to family farms during a New Jersey divorce?
- How can hidden assets impact property division in a divorce?
- Co-parenting teens: 3 tips to help cope with custody demands
- What to do when you suspect your ex is hiding assets in your divorce