In "no-fault" divorce states, both spouses can be considered blameless for the ending of their marriage. If a divorcing couple chooses to file their divorce in an uncontested manner, they may be able to work through their court procedures quickly and inexpensively....
Margolin & Neuner
Call Us For A Free Consultation On Your Family Law Case
Month: July 2018
- 4 Unique custody concerns for same-sex divorces in New Jersey
- What happens to family farms during a New Jersey divorce?
- How can hidden assets impact property division in a divorce?
- Co-parenting teens: 3 tips to help cope with custody demands
- What to do when you suspect your ex is hiding assets in your divorce