If you are a parent who is in a same-sex relationship that is ending, you probably have many custody concerns. Regardless of your sexual orientation, parting ways with the co-parent of your child can be difficult. However, being in a same-sex relationship can present...
Margolin & Neuner
Call Us For A Free Consultation On Your Family Law Case
Month: October 2021
- Can a judge order you to sell your home as part of a divorce?
- 4 Unique custody concerns for same-sex divorces in New Jersey
- What happens to family farms during a New Jersey divorce?
- How can hidden assets impact property division in a divorce?
- Co-parenting teens: 3 tips to help cope with custody demands