You and your spouse are getting a divorce, but you have both agreed that you want to have a good relationship for the sake of your children. Neither of you did anything particularly wrong to cause divorce, but you grew apart and simply weren't happy any longer.As a...
Margolin & Neuner
Call Us For A Free Consultation On Your Family Law Case
Month: December 2019
- 4 Unique custody concerns for same-sex divorces in New Jersey
- What happens to family farms during a New Jersey divorce?
- How can hidden assets impact property division in a divorce?
- Co-parenting teens: 3 tips to help cope with custody demands
- What to do when you suspect your ex is hiding assets in your divorce