Margolin & Neuner
Call Us For A Free Consultation On Your Family Law Case

October 2018 Archives

Paying for college tuition as a divorced couple

You and your former spouse have a child who wishes to attend college. You know that college tuition proves incredibly costly, and you worry that your ex-spouse will have no interest in helping pay the excessive fees. Luckily, in the state of New Jersey, you and your former spouse both face requirements by law to continue to provide for your child’s education – even when he or she reaches the age of 18.


Margolin & Neuner
488 Schooley's Mountain Road
Hastings Commons
Suite 106
Hackettstown, NJ 07840

Phone: 908-852-7811
Fax: 908-852-9150
Hackettstown Law Office Map