You and your former spouse have a child who wishes to attend college. You know that college tuition proves incredibly costly, and you worry that your ex-spouse will have no interest in helping pay the excessive fees. Luckily, in the state of New Jersey, you and your...
Margolin & Neuner
Call Us For A Free Consultation On Your Family Law Case
Month: October 2018
- 4 Unique custody concerns for same-sex divorces in New Jersey
- What happens to family farms during a New Jersey divorce?
- How can hidden assets impact property division in a divorce?
- Co-parenting teens: 3 tips to help cope with custody demands
- What to do when you suspect your ex is hiding assets in your divorce