Divorce takes time. There are a lot of decisions and paperwork, and attorneys. Why can’t it now be done with a few clicks online like everything else? Or with a vacation in Reno like the old days?A dramatic New Jersey case made its way to the state’s...
Margolin & Neuner
Call Us For A Free Consultation On Your Family Law Case
Month: July 2019
- 4 Unique custody concerns for same-sex divorces in New Jersey
- What happens to family farms during a New Jersey divorce?
- How can hidden assets impact property division in a divorce?
- Co-parenting teens: 3 tips to help cope with custody demands
- What to do when you suspect your ex is hiding assets in your divorce