Change is a rule of life. We have to be adaptable to change. When it comes to court rulings, however, change can be a difficult thing.Such was the status of divorce decrees years ago when the court’s rulings were difficult to change. However, in 1980, the New...
Margolin & Neuner
Call Us For A Free Consultation On Your Family Law Case
Month: April 2019
- 4 Unique custody concerns for same-sex divorces in New Jersey
- What happens to family farms during a New Jersey divorce?
- How can hidden assets impact property division in a divorce?
- Co-parenting teens: 3 tips to help cope with custody demands
- What to do when you suspect your ex is hiding assets in your divorce