The feelings that divorce can bring up and the stress of the process cause some people in North Jersey to do strange and dishonest things. For example, hiding valuable assets from their ex and the family court judge. Whether due to a desire for revenge or simply...
Margolin & Neuner
Call Us For A Free Consultation On Your Family Law Case
Month: January 2021
- 4 Unique custody concerns for same-sex divorces in New Jersey
- What happens to family farms during a New Jersey divorce?
- How can hidden assets impact property division in a divorce?
- Co-parenting teens: 3 tips to help cope with custody demands
- What to do when you suspect your ex is hiding assets in your divorce